Delivery of the 800KW generator and fuel tank.
Delivery of pre-fabricated walk-in generator enclosure.
And the real work begins.
Setting ‘skid mounted’ fuel tank on pad.
Setting generator on fuel tank.
We installed a new 1600amp 480/277V Service that came with its own pre-fabricated walk-in enclosure…
Installed all underground wiring
Poured of the concrete pad
Relocated and modifying the existing transfer switch
All new equipment had to be craned in over a building and placed in their courtyard by a 250 ton crane.
• Installation of a new conduit system
• A new 480/277 volt utility transformer
• Service completely updated from 120/208V to 480V Service
• Dry type transformers installed
• Installation of one 500KVA and one 300KVA to feed the two existing 120/208V Services
• Installation of a 800KW Diesel Generator with skid-mounted fuel tank
• Two 600A 480/277V Panel Boards
• Four 200A 480/277 Panel Boards
• Three 100A Panel Boards
Our work also included a new HVAC equipment hook-up and a new Fire Alarm System.